MOT class 4 Chichester
Class 4 MOTs include:
- Vehicles (3-wheeled) which are above the unladen weight of 450kgs
- Motor caravans
- Cars that have seats for up to eight passengers
- Quads with 400kgs as the max unladen weight
- Dual-purpose vehicles
- Public service vehicles as well as private hire vehicles that have up to eight seats
- Vehicles that transport goods
- Ambulances as well as taxis
- Private passenger vehicles
Inspections included in an MOT class 4
An MOT class 4 commonly last for an hour and involves inspecting the following components:
- Exhaust System
- Exhaust Emissions
- Boot and Tailgate
- Tyres & Wheels
- Vehicle Structure
- Wipers & Washer
- Fuel System
- Registration Plate
- Seat belt and SRS
- Steering and Suspension
For MOT class 4 Chichester
Apart from being compulsory for all vehicles after three years of age, our Efficient MOT Class 4 Chichester also benefits the car owners by delivering:
- Improved car performance-as all the underlying issues in your vehicle are detected and can be repaired.
- A decrease in expenses on repairs and reduced fuel consumption.
- Improves the overall safety and comfort while driving your vehicle
If the vehicle passes an annual MOT:
You will get an authorised MOT certificate from our centre.
Why Choose Chichester Tyre and Brake Centre?
We provide premium-quality and Efficient MOT check Chichester to all the customers at budget-friendly rates. Our in-house team of technicians always aims to deliver 100% customer satisfaction and do not incorporate hidden charges or surplus amounts with your services or purchases. Our technicians also recommend you the best practices for maintaining the performance of your vehicle.
For MOT Chichester visit our website or call our team today if you need any further information about our products or services.
Call us on 01243 780 071.
Or visit us at Unit 3 Woodruff Business Centre, Terminus Road, Chichester, PO19 8PH.
Chichester Tyre and Brake Centre is always happy to help!